Workshop "Making a soap"
Push open the doors of the Pierrefonds soap factory to live a rare and unforgettable experience. Go behind the scenes and take part in a soap-making workshop . Discover the best kept secrets of our soap factory to make superior quality soaps .
The workshops are led by qualified professionals . They will guide you through each step of soap making , answer your questions and share their tips with you. You will work with organic, carefully selected, professional quality ingredients to guarantee exceptional results.
Put on your smock and experience the enthusiasm, passion and dedication we put into making every bar of soap.
We look forward to welcoming you to our laboratory to share with you our attachment to the artisanal gesture. Reserve your place now for our soap-making workshop.
Course of a workshop:
- When registering, choose the recipe you want to make.
- The workshop begins with a small coffee and theoretical contributions.
- Place to practice: we weigh, we mix and we pour!
- Duration: 2 hours.
Useful information :
- From 16 years old.
- Price: 75€ / person.
- Material, protective equipment and ingredients provided.
- The ready-made soap bar (about 1kg) will be given to you or sent to you at the end of the cure period (minimum 1 month), after a pH test.
- Monday, May 08, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. / sold out!
- Tuesday July 11, 2023 from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. / registration at the Pierrefonds Tourist Office firstname.lastname@example.org
Such. : 06.33.45.00.65